Terrrific quotes ( One liner )

Posted on Monday, June 29, 2009 by CASANOVA | 0 comments


Love is photogenic it needs darkness to develop.

A good discussion is like a miniskirt, Short enough to pertain interest and long enough to cover the subject!

Children in backseats cause accidents, Accidents in backseats cause children!

"Your future depends on your dreams" So go to sleep!

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning!

"ALCOHOL KILLS SLOWLY", So what? Who's in a hurry?

"Hard work never killed anybody", But why take the risk! (I don't want to be an exception!)

"Work fascinates me", I can sit and watch it for hours!

God made relatives, Thank God we can choose our friends.

My girlfriend ran away with my best friend and I really am sorry for him!

God is Alive! Speak to Him!, (It's cheaper after 9.30 p.m.!)

When two's company, three's the result!

A designer dress is like a barbed fence, It protects the premises without restricting the view!

0 comments: