As If I Could, Sensing the feeling of you. Sir.Kevin Harling

Posted on Thursday, June 25, 2009 by CASANOVA | 0 comments


It feels like I have been sent to uncover,

I the discoverer of islands and things,

who steps virgin upon blue sky and oceans,

who walks without a whisper of,

to decipher,

I the piper and the pen,

wayward glens,

ventured red moons and sun,

thevalley and creeks, things to be spoken,

I feel as if I am a messenger, sent,

from somewhere closer to Heaven,

butI must repent, relent, let it go,

I feel as if I can touch, clouds,air and sea,

like I can be free,

I feel as if I see,

me and stars,earth , soil,

fire AND birth.

I feel like I can stand, above,clouds and wings,

the many things,that try to distract.

I feel like I can fly,

further than the skythese words this sky and

song bluebluer than blue can be highmuch

higher than you can see the sky

As if I could reach, touch, feel,the sky.

0 comments: