How am I supposed to believe

Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 by CASANOVA | 0 comments


How am I supposed to believe that you care,
When you forget me so easily?
I don't believe you anymore
I won't be fooled so quickly

The tears I've cried,
All my lies,
You'll never know how hard I've tried
To make you love me once again
To be able to call you my friend

I guess I got too cocky
I thought I'd finally won
I should've known all along
That you were far from being done

Does it make you happy
To see me cry?
Or to destroy
This life of mine?

A little girl once full of joy
Now becomes your personal toy
Play with her emotions,
Toy with her trust,
Continuing becomes a must.

I used to think you really cared;
For this shocking reality,
I was not prepared
I feel alone
I hate my home
What did I do to deserve this?
I sit in my room
Under a constant gloom
Simply waiting for someone to end this

Day in, day out
We scream and we shout
We just can't stand each other
How am I supposed to love
The oen I call my mother?

I refuse to try
I feel nothing but spite
And you know what?
Somehow,
It just feels right.

0 comments: