Childhood

Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 by CASANOVA | 1 comments

"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again." " For most of us, dreams come true only after they do not matter, Only in childhood do we ever have the chance of making dreams come true when they mean everything."

"We plan our lives according to a dream that came to us in our childhood, and we find that life alters our plans. And yet, at the end, from a rare height, we also see that our dream was our fate. It's just that providence had other ideas as to how we would get there. Destiny plans a different route, or turns the dream around, as if it were a riddle, and fulfills the dream in ways we couldn't have expected."
"There is no absurdity so obvious that it cannot be firmly planted in the human head if you only begin to impose it before the age of five, by constantly repeating it with an air of great solemnity"
"The things which the child loves remain in the domain of the heart until old age. The most beautiful thing in life is that our souls remaining over the places where we once enjoyed ourselves"
"The essence of childhood, of course, is play, which my friends and I did endlessly on streets that we reluctantly shared with traffic."
"We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until... we have stopped saying "It got lost," and say "I lost it.""
"Creativity is not merely the innocent spontaneity of our youth and childhood; it must also be married to the passion of the adult human being, which is a passion to live beyond one's death."
"When childhood dies, its corpses are called adults and they enter society, one of the politer names of hell. That is why we dread children, even if we love them, they show us the state of our decay."
"All those writers who write about their childhood! Gentle God, if I wrote about mine you wouldn't sit in the same room with me."
" Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath."

1 comments:

Ivana Carina said...

Hi!
My name is Ivana, I'm from Patagonia Argentina.
Sorry, but my english is so basic, so, I hope you understand me!
I love this post.
You say very beatiful things and funny too!!
I love the pictures!!!
It's nice to meet you!!
Bye!!!