Naughty Joke of the Day..!

Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2007 by CASANOVA | 0 comments


A girl visits the doctor's office for a regular physical examination.
As she takes off her blouse, the doctor notices a red letter "G" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor.

"Oh, my boyfriend went to the University of Guelph," she replies.
"We made love last night and he didn't take off his sweatshirt.
I suppose the University of Guelph logo may have imprinted my chest."


A couple of days later, another girl comes in for her annual check-up.
As she disrobes, the doctor notices a blue letter "Q" on her chest.
"How did you get that mark on your chest?" questions the doctor.

"Well, my boyfriend went to Queens University," replies the girl.
"We were fooling around last night. He left his Queens University sweatshirt on and I guess it left an imprint on my chest."


A couple of days later, another girl comes in for her examination. As she removes her top, the doctor notices a green letter "M" on her chest.

"Let me guess... you have a boyfriend at McMaster University," says the doctor.
Replies the girl, "No, but I have a girlfriend at the Waterloo University "

0 comments: